0.875" Vinyl Fence Picket Nibbler - LMT MW-78VFPN
The Vinyl Fence Picket Nibbler features clean cutting action, extended aluminum handles with comfort grips for better handling, and replaceable jaws. This Picket Rail Nibbler, designed and manufactured by LMT, is used to elongate rail holes when needed to rack a fence for a slope or grade. It quickly and efficiently removes 1/8" of vinyl per stroke to extend the post hole.
• Lightweight, Powerful Tool
• Ideal For Picket Fence Removal
• Nibbler Self Aligns For High Accuracy
• Removes 1/8" Strip Of Vinyl Per Stroke
• Cutter Jaws Are Replaceable For Long-Term Use
• Portable Fence Nibbler Can Be Taken Out In The Field
• Comfort Handle Grips Make Using The Nibbler Easier During Heavy Use
• Used To Elongate Rail Holes When Fence Needs Installed For A Slope Or Grade
• Nibble Depth: 7/8"
• Cutting Width: 2"
• Handle Length: 18"
• Handle Material: Aluminum
|Manufacturer||LMT Mercer Group|